You may refuse or delete cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse or delete the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
You may opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
- Information We Collect.
- i) We might collect and use information about your computer (such as your IP address, operating system and browser type) for system administration and reporting. This information that we collect is statistical data about your browsing history (includes traffic data, location data and other communication data) but does not identify any individual. For the same reasons, we may collect information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
- ii) Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register.
iii) Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- How AL Maimouni Group Uses Your Information.
- Information Sharing with Third Parties.
AL Maimouni Group may disclose your personally identifiable information to another entity (i) for purposes of outsourcing one or more of the functions or services described in the previous section; (ii) to confirm or update information provided by you; (iii) to inform you of events, information about our services, and other important information, or (iv) for other purposes disclosed at or before the time the information is collected. If you tell us you wish to attend an event appearing on the Website, your name and organisation may appear on a list which we provide to other delegates at the event. AL Maimouni Group may also share your information when legally required to do so.
- How We Collect Information.
- How We Protect Information.
AL Maimouni Group attempts to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information. AL Maimouni Group has implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal information.
- How You Can View Or Update Your Personal Information.
You have control over your personally identifiable and other personal information. You may request to update your information by contacting us or at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable efforts to process any change you make within a reasonable time frame, subject to AL Maimouni Group’s internal reporting and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations.
If you prefer not to receive any further communications, please email us at: email@example.com and put in the subject line “subscriber removal”.
If you no longer use wish to use our Website and also wish to have your data erased, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the subject line “subscriber removal and data erasure request”.
- Changes to this Policy and Effective Date.
From time to time, we may change this Policy. Changes to this Policy are effective as of the Effective Date stated below, and indicates the last time this Policy was revised or materially changed. Your continued use of the Website indicates your consent to the changes to this Policy.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites. AL Maimouni Group is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- Storing your personal data
We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
- Contacting us
Last updated on November 17th, 2022.